Papers for free communication are being invited for the INDO-TAIWAN International Workshop on drug development for cancer and infectious diseases: from basic to industry. All paper must be received by the Symposium office before November 26, 2011. Paper must be submitted electronically.
Best Paper Presentation Prizes
In order to encourage post graduate students and research scholars, three prizes will be awarded for quality papers according to the merit list prepared by the expert’s panel after thorough scrutiny of the presented papers. The prize amount would be Rs. 10,001 (First prize), Rs. 5001 (Second prize) and Rs. 3001 (Third prize).
Please submit .doc files of your abstracts here. or mail at email@example.com
Paper Format (Submitted electronically as .doc)
- Each paper should be 2 pages in length and should include Introduction, Experimental Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions, and, References.
- Page Format: Select size as " Letter or 8-1/2" x 11". Printer font should be 12 pitch or point and either Times (this font), Arial, or a similar font.
- Figures or illustrations should be incorporated in jpeg, tiff or gif file format. Figures should be numbered. Tables should be included on the same page they are referenced to in the text. Tables should be numbered and a simple descriptive title may be included above the table.
- Equations should be typed on a separate line and centered. If they are referred to later in the text, then include appropriate equation numbers.
- References should be collected at the end of the abstract. They should be cited with in the texts by number in order of their first citation. The reference number should be (enclosed within parentheses and not superscripted). References should be presented in the following styles:
• Author Surname & Name, BOOK TITLE, Publisher, City (year).
• Author Surname & Name, "Article or Book Chapter Title", in: BOOK TITLE, Editaor Surname & Name ed., Publisher, City (year) pp. (inclusive page numbers).
• Author Surname & Name, Abbreviated Journal Name, and Volume: inclusive page numbers (year).
- Acknowledgements (if any) should be included as a separate line after the reference section.
- Last date for Receiving abstracts: 26th Nov, 2011
- Announcement of selected posters and poster number in web site: 30th Nov, 2011
- Last date for Registration: 3rd Dec, 2011